MIKROPAK is a unique fully liquefiable crystalline micronutrient. The concentrated homogenous composition of Chelated Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, and Sulfur, provides a quick uptake and residual verdure and stress relief for plants and turf.
MIKROPAK is fully “tank mixable” with known fungicides, herbicides, growth regulators, surfactants, and most flowable fertilizers. This product is recommended for use on all Golf, Sports Turf, Landscapes and is usable on flora, trees, shrubs, fruits, vegetables, vineyards, and many specialty crops.
Benefits of Mikropak
- A fully liquefiable (99.998%) homogenous concentrated microelement product
- Specially formulated to provide quick and long lasting plant and turf verdure
- Non-staining and non-tracking
- Fully usable as a micronutrient or a "stand alone green up" product
- Tank mixable with known fungicides, herbicides, growth regulators, surfactant, and most flowable fertilizers
- Non-corrosive and non-damaging to spray or irrigation systems
- Recommended for hydroponic and drip irrigation agriculture
- "Hose-end" sprayable on flora, tress, shrubs, landscape and ornamentals
- User friendly packaging for storage and application
As a 'stand alone' green-up liquid for plants and turf: 5lbs per acre with subsequent applications of 2.5lbs per acre every 2-4 weeks.
Tank mixing: 5lbs per acre with subsequent applications of 2.5lbs per acre or less based on the frequency of other products used in the tank mix.
Tank compaible with most products except calcium and phosphates in large quantities. A 'jar test' is advised prior to mixing.
50lb case (20 x 2.5lb)